Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Day 1-2

this is my first post from Africa and the first from my phone, so this could be a learning expirience. Right now I'm at the the high point hotel in Nairobi. This place is owned by the chencelore of Nairobi university, among other things, and rumored to be the richest man in Kenya. Luckily I have a meeting with him tomorrow. The hotel is incredible as is my room. I have a large open bathroom with a huge cast iron tub. The ammount of light switches is commical. It seems like they never turn on or off the same thing twice.

Monday and tuesday turned into this big homogenous mash of bmovies, armrest fights, pain killers and half awake haloucinations. After we landed Kelly, melissa and I had some quite warrented tuskers. I wokeup this morning at 7, ate a phenomenal breakfast and packed up for the day. We're heading to an orphanage in about an hour. Should be an easy day. I've heard rumors of elephants...

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment